FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS PLACED DURING LOCKDOWN (RSA)
Free delivery on local orders placed during the lockdown - to be delivered after the lockdown is lifted.
You can also order directly through Michelle on 0823023728
Due to the nationwide lockdown, Michelle Ludek stores will be closed until Friday 17 April or until the lockdown is lifted.
ARAMEX'S NEW 'NO-CONTACT' DELIVERY PROCEDURE
We use Aramex for our local deliveries in RSA, please read their following statement.
Change in delivery procedure to limit person to person contact and transmission. Courier will not come within 1m of the receiver and the customer does not have to sign the handheld. They need to confirm verbally that they accept the parcel, and the courier will update the handheld device.
On top of that, Aramex have also implemented the following safety mesures:
- Active training and awareness, which has already commenced weeks ago, on basic hygiene best practises
- Instituting a travel ban on all staff domestically, as well as to any high-risk countries
- Liquid hand sanitisers and wipes for all staff, especially our couriers
- Distribution of facial masks to reduce risk of airborne infections
- Gloves for all couriers, and all staff handling freight
Aramex is a global organisation with deep South African roots, we are well aware of the current situation, that being the COVID-19 virus, which has unfolded on a global scale.
Aramex's safety of our staff and that of our customers is of the utmost importance, and rest assured in knowing that we are doing everything that we possibly can to prevent the further spread of COVID-19. We have already implemented a number of safety measures.
Aramex's first priority is, and will always be, safety first.